Wednesday 20 January 2016

Sacha Matte Liquid Lipstick




                                            by: Kiki Diamond




I pick these up a week after  they were launched at Sacha Image Centers in Trinidad. When I saw there was going to be a liquid lipstick line, I was so ready for it. Initially I wanted all the colors, but I decided to buy seven (7). The colors are stunning, the wear time is  6-8 hours, after which the lipstick starts fade. These lippies retail for TT$50 each and is available at all Sacha Image Centers Trinidad & Tobago.




I am a huge fan of matte lipsticks  and decided to do a video featuring the seven (7) shades on my skin tone. Even though most of the colors are on the bright
side. I highly recommend if you have a similar skin tone.   



SACHA MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK  




No Boring Gal – Lilac



  That's What She Said – A Magenta Pink



Enchanted – Lavender (Floral)



My BFF – Fandago




Showstopper – Bright Pink




TMI – Safety Orange




Partner in Crime – Sienna Brown


Facts about the Sacha Intense Matte Lip Velvet:

  • Does not dry immediately, a second coat can be applied
  • Smooth on the lips
  • Not patchy at all
  • Long lasting
  • Dries matte, there’s no sticky feeling on the lips
  • The packaging is different and it doesn’t look like other lipsticks 
  • Not a limited edition.
  • Not the mattest lipstick I have tried.
  • The lipsticks Transfer. 












No comments:

Post a Comment